To obtain an Adult Basic Education (ABE) transcript:
- If your ABE provider is still conducting business, please contact that institution directly. A list of current ABE providers can be found here.
- If your ABE provider is closed, please contact the Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Labour directly via email, fax or regular mail, with the following information:
- Your full name at the time of attending your ABE program;
- Institution/ABE provider name;
- Institution/ABE provider address;
- The years you attended your ABE program;
- Your date of birth; and,
- The mailing address, email address or fax number where you would like your transcript to be sent
PLEASE NOTE: The Department will respond to requests for ABE transcripts within seven working days. Effective July 1, 2016, the fee for requesting transcripts for closed ABE providers is $30 per transcript. This fee can be paid via cheque or money order made payable to the Newfoundland Exchequer Account. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
Transcript requests for closed ABE service providers, including transcript request fees, should be forwarded to:
TRINA GRANDY, PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.