Please click here and select the Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Fees link to pay any of the following fees. It is important to note that only online payments will now be accepted.
|Trade Qualifier Application/Re-application||$50.00|
|Journeyperson Exam or Rewrite for Trade Qualifiers||$200.00|
|Journeyperson Exam or Rewrite for Apprentices||$50.00|
|Journeyperson Certificate Replacement||$50.00|
|Power Engineering Exam or Rewrite||$50.00|
|Power Engineering Exam Re-read||$75.00|
|Power Engineering Certificate Exchange or Renewal or Replacement||$50.00|
|Blaster Exam or Rewrite||$50.00|
|Blaster Certificate Renewal or Replacement||$50.00|
|Logbook Replacement Fee||$10.00|
- Online fees can be paid by Visa, Mastercard, or Interac Debit Card. Visa Debit Card is not yet supported through this system.
- Payments of any form will NOT be accepted at our Regional Offices.
- All Apprentices, Trade Qualifiers, Blaster and Power Engineering students must pay the exam fees at least 36 hours prior to writing or re-writing their exam.
- It is important to note that if the required fees are not paid on time, the exam will be re-scheduled to a later date. It is the individual’s responsibility to re-schedule their exam. Those in the St. John’s area can do so by emailing email@example.com. All other candidates are to contact their Apprenticeship and Trades Certification regional office.
- Refunds are NOT available online for the cancellation of any exam. Individuals must apply for a refund at the Cashier’s Office located at the Confederation Building, 2nd floor, East Block or call Paula Dobbin at (709) 729-2350 if located outside of the Avalon Peninsula.
- For further inquiries, please contact Paula Dobbin at (709) 729-2350.