Registering as an Apprentice
- Information on registering as an Apprentice
- In-Province Apprenticeship Application if working in Newfoundland and Labrador (220 KB)
- Out-of-Province Apprenticeship Application if working in another Canadian jurisdiction (223 KB)
Memorandum and Letter of Understanding
- Information on the Memorandum and Letter of Understanding
- Memorandum of Understanding (125 KB)
- Letter of Understanding (133 KB)
A logbook is a written record of an apprentice’s progress through an apprenticeship. It contains the in-school training completed, the work skills obtained on the job, and the total number of hours worked in the trade.
The following links contain important information and documents related to the apprenticeship logbook.