The Labour Management Arbitration Committee promotes the establishment and maintenance of a high quality and effective arbitration process for arbitrations conducted under collective agreements, the Labour Relations Act and the Public Service Collective Bargaining Act.
The committee is responsible for:
- establishing educational and experience standards for arbitrators;
- overseeing qualification and training processes for arbitrators who conduct arbitrations including ongoing qualification assessment and training processes;
- establishing and maintaining a roster of persons who, in the opinion of the arbitration committee, are qualified to conduct arbitrations; and
- undertaking those other actions which, in the opinion of the arbitration committee, promote the effectiveness and quality of arbitrations.
- Roster of Arbitrators
- Selection Criteria (33 KB)
- Application Form (156 KB)
- Policy Manual (191 KB)
- Biographical Sketch (29 KB)
- Contact Information
- Arbitrator Training Program Application Form (51 KB)
Last Updated : October 18, 2017
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.