The Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Labour delivers a range of employment and training programs and services under the Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Labour Market Development Agreement to:
- assist individuals to prepare for, find and keep employment;
- assist employers in accessing the workers they need;
- help ensure that communities and regions throughout Newfoundland and Labrador are well equipped to respond to labour market opportunities and challenges.
Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) Benefits and Measures
- Skills Development
- Job Creation Partnerships
- Wage Subsidies
- Self Employment Assistance
- Employment Assistance Services
This link will direct you to a new page highlighting exciting new changes to employment services.
- Labour Market Partnerships
- Forms and Resources
- Contact Us
Other Related Programs and Services