- Online Course-by-Course Transfer Database
- How to Use the Online Transfer Database
- 2.1 Course by Course Transfer of Credit Arrangements Between Public Post-Secondary Institutions
- 2.2 Credit Transfer Involving Other Agencies and Organizations
- 2.3 Credit Transfer Involving Maritime Universities
- 2.4 Credit Transfer Involving Early Childhood Education Program
Online Course-by-Course Transfer Database
In response to a need for greater and immediate access, cost effectiveness and timeliness of transfer information, the Department of Education has developed an Online Transfer Database. The purpose of the database is to enable students, faculty, administrators, and counsellors to view transfer information in a more interactive format. Credit transfer arrangements are based on a sending to receiving institution basis.
- Read directions on how to use the online transfer database.
- Check with the appropriate Registrar's/Student Services Office of the institutions involved to be absolutely certain about transfer possibilities.
How to Use the Online Transfer Database
Select the database according to the academic year in which you completed your course(s) at a public postsecondary institution in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Please note that the database DOES NOT LIST THE PREREQUISITES required for the various courses. Individuals are to refer to the appropriate institutional calendar for that information.