Fact Sheet (92 KB)
Who Does it Serve?
- Post-secondary students
- High school students who need extra tutoring
- work experience for post-secondary students (in their hometown)
- an opportunity to tutor high school students who are preparing for year-end exams
- payment in the form of a voucher and stipend
- If you are a Post Secondary Student interested in tutoring during your academic term(s) please visit the Center for Distance Learning (CDLI) website for more information and the opportunity that awaits www.cdli.ca/tutoring or email@example.com
How to Access?
Please contact your high school Principal or Guidance Counselor to become involved.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.