The Division of Early Childhood Learning was created in January, 2005, to focus on the learning needs of pre-school children, and to develop and implement programs which will provide a solid foundation for success in school.
- Consultant support to pre-school programs approved under the Early Learning Grants program;
- Share professional resource materials to educators of pre-school programs;
- Provide KinderStart sessions with parents upon request from schools; and,
- Offer summer institutes on topics relating to KinderStart
- Primary and elementary schools in Newfoundland and Labrador;
- Early childhood non-profit organizations in Newfoundland and Labrador; and,
- Parents/caregivers in Newfoundland and Labrador