- How can I obtain a copy of my teaching certification?
- I have a teaching certification from another province. What do I need to teach in Newfoundland and Labrador?
- How can I obtain a record of employment?
- I want to begin a master’s degree. How can I ensure this will leader to higher classification?
- How do I find out what teaching positions are available?
Contact the Registrar of Teachers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. I have a teaching certification from another province. What do I need to teach in Newfoundland and Labrador?
You need to obtain a teaching certificate, issued by the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development. Contact the Registrar of Teachers at email@example.com.
Teachers should contact the school board they are/were employed with for their record of employment.
All studies beyond those completed for your initial certification must have PRIOR written approval from the Registrar of Teachers. Direct your inquiries to the Registrar of Teachers well in advance of your plans to begin an additional program of study.
School boards are responsible for filling teaching positions in their districts.