Skip to content
- To ensure the safety of your child prior to the pick up and after the drop off by the bus.
- To ensure your children are at their bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled time of the bus arrival.
- To ensure your child is appropriately dressed for the weather.
- To check forms of media such as radio, television or Internet to obtain information about school closures and bus delays.
- To take responsibility in finding another means of transportation for your child if he or she has missed the bus.
- To ensure that your child does not carry anything on the bus that would violate the rules of the bus. Such objects include things that can inflict harm to a person, or which do not comply with the standards for school bus carry ons.