A person with a disability is an individual who, for the purposes of employment, identify themselves or believe that an employer or potential employer is likely to consider them to be disadvantaged due to a long term or recurring disability.
Important: Please read the following information before completing the application form.
- You must complete the application IN FULL.
- A detailed résumé outlining your education, experience and skills MUST accompany the application.
- Forward all of the above to:
Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities
50 Mundy Pond Road
St. John’s, NL A1B 4J6
- Applicants will be contacted by the Office once the application form is processed.
- All applicants registered as clients of the Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities will be included in our Client Registry. The registry is a database system containing all client applications and other employment related information used to select clients who meet the qualifications and skills required for each job competition.
- In order to maintain an accurate employment profile for referral purposes, you are required to update the Office of Employment Equity for Persons with Disabilities with any changes to your address, telephone number(s), employment status, educational qualifications and your ability to work. Outdated employment and/or contact information will result in your file being considered inactive.
Print Application Form (954 KB)
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.