- Managing the Treasury Board Committee process through setting the agendas for meetings, preparing Treasury Board comments on Cabinet and non-Cabinet submission, and communicating Treasury Board decisions and other information to departments.
- Providing consultative services, information and support to Departments on various administrative policies and procedures.
- Providing feedback to Cabinet Secretariat on Treasury Board matters and commentary on Cabinet Submissions routed to other Committees of Cabinet.
- Providing feedback on the Activity Plans, Business Plans and Strategic Plans of Category 1, 2 and 3 entities to the Policy Innovation and Accountability Office.
- Providing the registry function for the Treasury Board, certain divisions of the Department of Finance and the Human Resource Secretariat.
Department of Finance
P.O. Box 8700
Main Floor, East Block
St. John’s, NL A1B 4J6
Tel: (709) 729-1445