Information for Public Sector Pensioners

Upon retirement pensioners may wish to notify the Pension and Debt Management Division of changes to their address, to request an adjustment to deductions, etc. The following links provide access to the applicable forms and other information that may be of assistance.

Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.