Contact: Motor Registration Division 1-877-636-6867 or email@example.com
Driver’s licences and photo identification cards are now printed at a central location and mailed to clients using a central issuance system, instead of being printed on demand at Motor Registration Division offices. More information about the enhanced security features of your new driver’s licence or ID card is available here.
- Air Brake Manual (6.4 MB)
- Application Process
- Change of Name and Address
- Driver Record (Abstract)
- Demerit Point System
- Driver Examination Centers
- Graduated Driver Licensing Program
- Identification Documentation
- Motor Registration Division Locations and Mailing Addresses
- Obtaining an International Driving Permit (Canadian Automobile Association)
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- Pay for a Road Test
- Road Users Guide (8.8 MB)
- Road Users Guide Updates (43 KB)
- Road Users Guide Roundabout Brochure Insert (1 MB)
- Written & Vision Testing Hours
Please refer to the Required Identification Documentation page for updated information on documentation accepted for identification and proof of age purposes.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.