- Where are the Government Service Centres located throughout the Province?
- How do I acquire an electrical permit?
- How do I acquire a food establishment licence?
- How do I acquire a list of approved septic systems designers?
- How do I acquire a tobacco licence?
There are five regional offices, two area offices and eight field offices located throughout the province. Please refer to our locations page for further information.
All electrical work must be covered by an electrical permit. Electrical permits may be purchased from the Mount Pearl, Harbour Grace, Clarenville, Grand Bank, Gander, Grand Falls-Windsor, Corner Brook, Stephenville, St. Anthony, Happy Valley-Goose Bay and Labrador City Government Service Centres. Only registered Electrical contractors are able to purchase electrical permits.
In order to get a food establishment licence you must apply to the Government Service Centre. An application shall include:
- a completed Application for Food and/or Tobacco Licence
- two copies of plans and specifications of the proposed food premises, water supply and sewage disposal system
- a completed municipal assessment referral form (if required)
All Government Service Centres maintain a list of approved designers located throughout the province.
Retailers and wholesalers must submit an application to the Government Service Centre to obtain a licence to sell tobacco or tobacco accessories.