A Contractor’s Licence may be issued to an applicant seeking to fabricate, install, alter, repair or test boilers, pressure vessels, fittings or pressure piping system.
- Completed application form (180 KB)
- Two copies of applicant’s Quality Control Manual for categories in Section 2, marked with an asterisk; and
- Section 10 of the application should be stamped with the applicant’s Seal of Incorporation or have a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation attached
- Fee (see below)
|Public Safety Act||Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Compressed Gas Regulations|
- Per the Regulations
- Fees Policy (68 KB)
- $108.00/hr (3 hours minimum) plus travel and subsistence
- The fee for a Permit to Install or Alter a Pressure System is $48.00 (H.S.T. not applicable).
|Initial Licence, Without Manual||$300.00¹|
|Initial Licence, With Manual||$600.00¹|
|¹ (H.S.T. not applicable)|
Applications and Publications
- Application for Contractor’s Licence (180 KB) under the Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Compressed Gas Regulations
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free