Individuals who want to perform the design function – site evaluation for the location and design of private sewage disposal (flow less than 4546L/day) and water supply systems must register with the Government Service Centre.
- Completed application (262 KB)
- Category I Applicants (Professional Engineers, Professional Technologists, and Certified Public Health Inspectors) after providing proof of professional qualifications, will be automatically registered.
- Category II applicants must successfully complete an examination prior to becoming registered.
|Health and Community Services Act||Sanitation Regulations|
No fee required.
Applications and Publications
- Application for Registration as an Approved Designer for Private Sewage Disposal and Water Supply Systems (262 KB)
- Private Sewage Disposal and Water Supply Standards (3.5 MB)
Refer to the Government Service Centre Division’s locations page for additional contact information.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.