Highway Signs


Signs are fabricated and erected by the Department of Transportation and Works in Corridor #1 along highways. This service applies to establishments directly involved in the tourism industry, such as hotels, motels, restaurants, craft shops, theme parks and gas stations. Convenience stores, lounges and shopping malls do not qualify.

Off-Site Premises

An approval is required to erect any sign along highways that are maintained by the Department Transportation and Works. Approval must be renewed.

The initial permit for private promotional signs expires one year after the date of issue. Approval is required thereafter for the sign to remain along the highway. Renewal permits are issued for a 3 year period.