Vendors who plan to sell Salmon Licences, Small Game Licences, Coyote Licences and/or Non-Resident Trout Licences must obtain these licences from the Government Service Centre.
- Hold a valid “Wildlife ID Number” issued by the Inland Fish and Wildlife Division, Department of Environment and Conservation.
- Be in good financial standing with the Inland Fish and Wildlife Division, Department of Environment and Conservation.
- Submit a completed Order Form to the Government Service Centre – allow 24 hours for staff to prepare orders.
- Include fee with order.
- Request refund for all unsold licences.
Vendor Fee: As listed on the respective Order Form
Angler/Hunter Fee: Vendors may charge up to an additional $3.39 (H.S.T. included) per licence at time of sale.
Applications and Publications
- All Species Order (11 KB)
- All Species Refund (11 KB)
- Vendor Maintenance Form (8 KB)
- Affidavit – Loss (60 KB)
- Coyotes – General Biology Management and Harvest Strategies (665 KB)
Refer to the Government Service Centre Division’s locations page for additional contact information.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.