Vendors who plan to sell Black Bear in Labrador must obtain these licenses from the Government Service Centre.
- Hold a valid “Wildlife ID Number” issued by the Wildlife Division, Department of Fisheries and Land Resources;
- Be in good financial standing with the Wildlife Division, Department of Fisheries and Land Resources;
- Submit a completed Order Form to the Government Service Centre – allow 24 hours for staff to prepare orders;
- Include fee with Order;
- Request refund for all unsold licenses
Vendor: As listed on the respective Order Form
Vendors may charge up to an additional $3.39 (H.S.T. included) per licence at time of sale.
Hunters: Fee Schedule
Applications and Publications
|Hunting and Trapping Guide (68.6 MB)|
- All Species Order (11 KB)
- All Species Refund (11 KB)
- Vendor Maintenance Form (8 KB)
Refer to the Government Service Centre Division’s locations page for additional contact information.
Resident Moose Licences in Newfoundland and Labrador, and Resident Caribou Licences for Newfoundland are only available through the Big Game Draw administered by the Inland Fish and Wildlife Division, Department of Tourism, Culture and Recreation.
Non-Resident Moose, Caribou and Black Bear Licences are only available through licensed outfitters. Hunters should contact the outfitter of their choice to determine the availability of licenses and to obtain the required application forms.
Further information is available from the Inland Fish and Wildlife Division at 1-800-563-6353.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.