April 30 – May 2, 2018
In these times of fiscal restraint we are pleased to once again announce a FREE Conference for Access, Privacy, Security and Information Management professionals. We are removing any financial barriers to attendance in an effort to grow our common communities.
This conference is built by key stakeholders working collaboratively, pooling resources and ensuring the quality of content that you have come to expect.
- A Day in the Life of an ATIPP Coordinator: Processing and Managing ATI Requests and Complaints.
- Privacy Breaches from an IM, Security and Health Perspective.
- Big Data/Big Privacy with Nora Young, Spark (CBC).
- Cybersecurity with GoSecure Inc.
- Information Management.
- Secondary Use of Data for Research Purposes.
- PHIA Legislative Review.
See the Agenda page for more details.
We invite participants to use social media to share their thoughts, experiences, and comments during and after the Conference; however, we do ask that participants review and adhere to our Social Media Guidelines.
Conference attendees are reminded that both the Health Sciences Centre and MUN’s Faculty of Medicine are scent-free environments. Conference attendees should abide by the following policy throughout the Conference: MUN Faculty of Medicine Scent-Free Program.