Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates
You may use the online service to order Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates and submit the required payment via credit card or debit card payment methods. Once your order is completed online, you can check the order status using our Online Status Inquiry.
In order to use this online service you need the following:
- Web browser with Popup windows allowed from this website.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view your Order Receipt. You may download a free copy at http://www.adobe.com.
Due to recent upgrades to the Government Electronic Payment system all users must ensure that a setting in their browser security (TLS version 1.2) is enabled in order to complete a payment. Please refer to browser specific documentation for details on how to enable TLS 1.2. The latest version of most web browsers have this setting enabled by default.
- For IE, version 8 and above support TLS 1.2, but it is turned off by default for 8, 9, 10.
- For Chrome, version 30 and above support TLS 1.2.
- For FireFox, version 24 and above support TLS 1.2, but it is turned off by default for 24, 25, 26.
- For Safari, version 7 and above support TLS 1.2.
Note: This website is designed to be used with a screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher.
If you are unable to access this system, service can be provided by;
- Ordering by mail by completing the paper application form:
- Visiting a Government Service Centre
- Calling (709) 729-3308 or Toll Free: 1-855-729-3380 during regular business hours.