|Please note: If opening a form with a browser other than Internet Explorer you may encounter difficulty in completing the forms electronically. This is because some browsers (e.g., Firefox, Google Chrome) override the Adobe Acrobat viewer that is necessary for the forms to properly display. If you are having difficulty filling out a form, please follow the steps below which explain how to save the file to your computer.
- Right click on the link to the form.
- Select “Save target as” or “Save link as”.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file.
- Open the file from the saved location.
If you cannot open the file, download Acrobat Reader for free by clicking here.
- Complete the form.
- Save the form to your computer.