- Poster Abstract submission deadline is October 1, 2020
- Registration deadline is October 31, 2020
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions
- Registration is free but space is limited
To register for attendance, please complete the registration form.
For those interested in presenting a poster, please complete and submit both the registration and abstract submission forms.
PDF forms (Registration and Abstract Submission) can be saved and filled out electronically or they can be printed and filled out by hand. Once completed, the PDF(s) must be mailed, emailed, faxed or delivered to the contact below.
It is recommended that you use Acrobat® Reader to complete the form(s). Using Acrobat® Reader will ensure that the information you enter on the form(s) is saved in the correct format.
If you are having trouble filling out/saving/printing the forms, please follow the steps below which explain how to save the file(s) to your computer/device and complete it using Acrobat® Reader.
- Right-click on the link to the form and select “Save target as” or “Save link as” (wording may be different depending on the browser being used).
- Select a location on your computer/device to save the PDF.
- Open the PDF from the saved location using Acrobat® Reader. If you cannot open the PDF, or you require a newer version of Acrobat® Reader you can Download Acrobat Reader for freeOpens in new window.
- Fill out the form (note: If you prefer to print the form and fill it out by hand, print it now and then mail, email, fax or deliver it to the Department of Fisheries and Land Resources, Agriculture Production, and Research Division).
- Click the Save button in Acrobat® Reader.
- Print the form if necessary.
- Mail, email, fax or deliver this form to the Department of Fisheries and Land Resources, Agriculture Production, and Research Division using one of the methods listed below.
Submit your form(s) in one of the following manners.
Sabrina Ellsworth, M.Sc. P.Ag.
Manager, Agricultural Research
Fisheries and Land Resources
Agriculture Production and Research Division
Fortis Building, P.O. Box 2006
Corner Brook, NL A2H 6J8
Deliver: 4 Herald Ave, Suite 303, Corner Brook, NL