The Early Learning and Child Care (ELCC) Supplement Program provides funding to eligible Early Childhood Educators (Child Care Centre and Family Child Care), Administrators (Child Care Centre), and Monitors (Family Child Care Agency). The intent of the initiative is to attract a greater number of qualified individuals to work in regulated child care settings.
ELCC Supplement policies have been revised as of April 1st, 2019, as posted below. The revised policy reflects the supplement increase which is effective as of April 1st, 2019.
- No additional taxes can be deducted from quarterly payments at this time.
Note: All links below are PDFs and will open in a new window.
- Policy (448 KB)
- Application Form (364 KB) (Previous versions not accepted)
- Direct Deposit Banking Form (68 KB)
- Authorization of Delegate Form Child Care Centres
- Authorization of Delegate Form Family Child Care Home
For more information call 709-729-2694.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free .