This Division is primarily responsible for supporting the entire Department of Finance in meeting its obligations related to the implementation of government-wide policy, planning and reporting requirements. It is also responsible for ensuring that the information management requirements of the Department of Finance are met, as outlined in the Management of Information Act, the Rooms Act and the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing the Departments’ planning and reporting requirements, which includes the preparation of the Department’s Strategic and Operational Plans, and the Annual Report
- Supporting the public bodies that report to the Minister of Finance in meeting their obligations under the Transparency and Accountability Act
- Leading the implementation of work planning processes
- Coordinating learning and development initiatives
- Implementing strategies identified in the Department’s Workforce Plan
- Developing, implementing, supporting and monitoring compliance with information management policies and procedures