The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, Department of Finance, provides businesses with an electronic tax service. This service enables tax remitters to file and pay provincial tax returns and to make payments on account using the internet and electronic funds transfer. There are no sign up or transaction processing fees charged by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador to use this service.
Note: all links below are PDFs and will open in a new window.
- e-Filing Information (84 KB)
- Application to e-File Returns and Payments (61 KB)
- Change of Information Form (103 KB)
- Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (70 KB)
- Corporate Capital Tax (Installment) (6 KB)
- Corporate Capital Tax (Annual) (7 KB)
- Gasoline Retailer Tax (66 KB)
- Gasoline Wholesaler Tax (103KB)
- Health and Post Secondary Education Tax (67 KB)
- Insurance Companies Tax (68 KB)
- Insurance Premiums Tax (7 KB)
- Tobacco Tax (66 KB)
- Tobacco Tax (Manufacturer) (66 KB)
- Utilities and Cable Television Companies Tax (68 KB)
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.