AIPP Forms and Application Guides
Hiring international workers through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is a three-step process. The Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism encourages interested employers to read the Guidelines for Designation and Endorsement prior to completing the designation application, to ensure the program fits employers’ needs.
Step 1: Designation
- Employer Designation Application
- AIP Confirmation of Engagement in NL
- Employer Designation Document Checklist
- Required Recruitment Activities
Step 2: Endorsement
- Endorsement Application
- Offer of Employment to Foreign National – IMM5650E
- Commitment Form – IMM5654E
- Endorsement Document Checklist
Step 3: Settlement Support
Employer Information Sessions-Pathways to Immigrating to Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Are you an employer in Newfoundland and Labrador? Are you seeking to recruit and retain experienced internationally trained workers and qualified international students for full-time, long-term jobs in Newfoundland and Labrador to meet your labour needs?
The Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism regularly hosts information sessions specifically for employers within the province. If you are an employer within Newfoundland and Labrador and would like to learn more about how our office can help address your labour shortages, please contact us by email: email@example.com to register for a session in your area or register for a Newfoundland and Labrador Employer Information Webinar.
- For more information on the benefits of immigration, immigration programs, and the role of communities and other stakeholders in supporting immigration in Newfoundland and Labrador, be sure to review our Guide to Immigration in Newfoundland and Labrador.
If you have further questions, please contact our office:
Newfoundland and Labrador-Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Advanced Education, Skills and Labour
Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism
Confederation Building, West Block
P.O. Box 8700, St. John’s, NL A1B 4J6